Thursday, June 18, 2009

School, oh School ; i hate you so freaking much. :|

image credit

I dunno, I still think you suck. Not telling names. Uhh, right. Srslytho. Your so ultra feeling that everyone cares about what you do even in school. You don`t need to GM all the freaking things you do in school. WE. DON`T. CARE. What are you, feeling super star na kala mo lahat ng tao may pakielam sa ginagawa mo? NO. You`re NOT. Masyado kang feeling-era. Masyado kang pa-star. Nakakarindi ka na. :|

ANYWAYS. About the title.

Well, school is the same. You hate it. Waking up early in the morning. Taking a bath in freezing cold water. And watching Rugrats and Codename KND in CN and Nick while and after eating breakfast *KOKO KRUNCH !! xD* . At least, thats what it is for me. Then fall asleep at either Math or Filipino subject. :D
THAT is school for me. Anyways, I`m gooooing. I have nothing to blog about - LOL. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment