Saturday, June 20, 2009

alone-ness ; omg. d:

image credit

YAY, after SOMEONE copied my favorite song after I introduced it to her, [I'm furious. NOT. JK. Iloveyou Amboy. xDD]
I finally found another favorite song. You be the Anchor that keeps my feet on the ground by Mayday Parade. Long title, eh? *sigh*
Did you know I've changed ways and I like screamo now? HAHA. 8)

Look at the cute little teddy bear up there. =3
He's cute, eh? 8)
But he's alone. :(
Aw man.

You know Audition, RIGHT?
Well, maybe you don't. If you're from TG, its the ad you see in the back. xDD
Well, I have a friend there, she has a bf that also plays Audition. But he's busy with school.
My friend thinks the guy has totally forgotten about her and is thinking of breaking up with him. aw, man. They fit together pa naman. J & K. Awwww. =3

Btw, have you noticed I changed my layout? Actually, the first one was navigational. My first navigational layout, actually. =3
Then I found some inspiration from looking into Second Hand Serenade's songs. Then I found Awake. =3
Its my 2nd favorite song. HAHAz.

Anyhow, thats all fer nao. =3


No comments:

Post a Comment