Wednesday, June 24, 2009

its raining ; woohoo or boohoo?

image credit

YAY! Its 6:54 in the morning here and I'm already using the awsumm net! :D
And its all because of my awesome dad who let me use my computer because he's working in his laptop. YAY WORK! xD
For some freaky reason, I'm very happy. But this kind of happiness always ends with a plot twist. Story of my life. My mom would probably see me here using the net and bla bla bla bla. :))
So, let me continue. Yes, they say its signal number 2 here in Laguna. But its sunny. HAHA. In ur face. Ano to nakikisabay kami sa Manila Day? HAHA. Saya . :))
So happy, doing nothing. But I'm cold. Literally. I'm not lovesick, idiots. :))
Anyways, I think I have tonislitis.. or something. Basta. My throat kinda hurts. And I'm cold. Are you? OH NOSE !! ewan ewan. [h1n1] noooooooo. I can't possibly have iiiiiiiit. :((

o-o freaking out o-o
TTYL. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment