Saturday, June 13, 2009

Heartbroken ; You show weakness, you lose.

Image Credit

Heartbreakers. A persons worst nightmare. Who would want to have a relationship with a heartbreaker? No one, of course. :|
Splitters, as we call them in Audition. They suck. Big time.
I currently have a love life, unfortunately. Haha. I`m not saying that I dont *ehem* liek him, Its just I`m too young. But whatever. :D
I wasnt saying I`m too young for him. LOLS. He`s just a year older than me. I`m just unfortunate that my birthday is at the end of the year OKAY?! xD
So, as I was saying, There`s the heartbreakers, and there`s the two-timers. Basta. You get what I mean. =33
Its better if you know how to determine the nice, the two-timer, and the heartbreaker. They have something in common though. =3
They`re fucking bastards. *evil laugh*

Anyways, thats all for our lesson today. :P [thank you for pointing the grammatical error, Kitsüne. 8D]

I remembered from my past blog. When my cousins were here. Haha. Pag natatakot ka, kumanta ka ng Pokemon. Toinks. Thats what I call Epic Phail. Anyways, I gotta go naoz. :D
Got nothing to say eh. :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment