Friday, June 12, 2009

Backstabbers ; Dangerous to your health.

Image Credit

Backstabbers. Just like copycats, EVERYONE hates them. I`m not mentioning names, OKAY? But I am quoting a blogpost ad a group message from my cellphone.

Blogpost from Ms. MS.:


So anyway, today is an extremely annoying day.
Because of Ms. C. I’ll call her Ms. C because of some specific reason.
Yeah, so I’ll tell you the story.

Y’all know Kris Allen right? RIGHT?! xD (right about now you know who you are Ms. C)
Ms. C said she had a dream about him and is starting to like him.
She told me “Let’s talk about Kris Allen” which got me so f’ed up.
Of course, the ol’ obsessed me reacted horribly. I’m possessive so deal with it dude.
We exchanged a few texts with me annoyed and her kinda annoying.
It came to a point that I got so lazy to reply. She thought I was mad so she said sorry and yadda yadda.
When I read it I realized that she was showing me she sacrificed and I should forgive her and blah blah blah.

Then [INSERT MY WONDERFUL FRIEND'S NAME HERE], saw her plurk saying “I hate people who gives a crap when I say “I like Kris Allen”".
Right there and then, I knew she was talking about me.
So, Ms. C, you have the guts to say sorry to me and then plurk that?
Hurray for you then! [INSERT A WORD THAT SOMEONE VERY ANGRY WILL SAY HERE]
Yadda yadda yadda. :D

And this is "Ms. C"`s Group Message:





nakakabadtrip sya. nagsorry na nga, nag applause pa. shit. she will not receive my GM`s anymore, sheesh. just because of kris allen. puta.


Ms. MS has a point. Why so OA? And if you said sorry why backstab? PEOPLE NOWADAYS. GAAAH. FUCKSHIT. wokay. Caaaalm Down. Okay, so, ALSO, Ms. C has a point. Why over-react? Well, I know more contradiction`s to Ms. C`s Group Message.

  • Why Backstab?
  • You said sorry. But I dont think you meant it.
  • Why do you have to boast about the dream and be so freaking annoying? --.
  • WHY do you have to be SUCH a Copy Cat?
Well, yeah. You get what I mean. I mean, I`m in Ms. MS`s side. Thats why its MS. My Side.
Haha. Anyways, thats all. For the meanwhile for things that happens today.

Well, lets talk about School Life as some of my Internet friends know, I can only go online at Fridays, Saturdays, and Holidays. Thats why there`s always some kind of 3-5 day gap on my posts. But don`t worry. I`ll still be updating.

I`m busy because I am assigned to do a lot of things in school, thus, including me being the Vice President of the class, me being assigned in printing the birthdays of our classmates, and 2 lined quizzes. There are a lot of activities coming and I have to be serious this time, because I am a graduating student. I might possibly be transferring schools after graduation. Thats why I need to keep my grades high and my records Skweeki Kleen. Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment