Friday, June 12, 2009

Copy Cats ; Harmful to our environment.



Image Credit

Okay, so all of us hates copy cats, especially if you come up with a ultra nice idea and some Bitchy-Bitch just comes and takes the idea for herself. Yes, I have faced copy cats a lot of times. Sometimes I was even one of them. I could try to understand your situation, but, think of it like this, Would you be happy if your work was copied? No. Of course not. :|
You can take ideas from other people`s work, but remember to give credit. C-R-E-D-I-T. Just say, I got some inspiration from _______`s work, the _________. Is that so hard? Yes, your guess is right, I`m referring to someone. Someone who copies a lot. You would also be better off knowing that she`s plastic. TSK. I simply DESPISE people like that. :|

Well, I`m done being a teacher for today. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment