Friday, July 17, 2009

F*CK YOU. F*CK YOU VERY VERY MUCH. 8D

image credit

sorry I haven't been updating for a while. heheh. Its a Friday !! HAHA. Well, I don't really know what to talk about but I want to type. I just wanted you to know I am still responsible with my blog. ;D Well, about the title. I've been having a bad week. A REALLY bad week. You can describe it as the worst week of my entire life. I hate it. I hate it. I wanna die. No one cares a shit if I die, so, why live longer? riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight? :> Nah, just joking. Well, thats reason one, and reason TWO, is that I'm srsly getting addicted to Lily Allen's song. I love it soooooooo much. :>
Oh, btw, incase you haven't noticed, I changed my layout again. :> I got the neon idea when I was making Nicx' basecodes, which she asked for. Uh right, the first bar is my profile. The second is the tagboard, and the third is the links. The archives is in the most bottom part of this column. I know you don't see much effort from my skin and you expected A WHOLE lot better. Well, you might also be thinking why change my layout, The other one was good enough. Atleast in Firefox. Right? right. Err, I'm not really font of TEAL soooo. :D
I like reaaally bright colors. ;D
I need something to talk abouuuuuuuuuuuuut. OH. RiGHT. Its nearing August right? On August 27, there will be a BALAGTASAN [debate play] in the school. Its us versus Grade 5. Our pros is that we're older and more capable. Our cons is, well, their adviser is our adviser last year. sooooooo. Our adviser last year: possibly the best adviser in my whole life in JRSS. :D LOLS. Well, gonna do my outline now. We were given the assignment to do a full outline about the Ailments of the Endocrine system. Bye bye naoz. :D

BTW. here are my test scores. More to come. XD

Filipino: 40/50
Math [eeek !!]: 43/60
Science: 44/60
CL: 46/50 YAY !! :))

Bye naoozz. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment