Friday, July 10, 2009

eeeekk !!

image credit

Well, even though I love Science more than Math, I still hate it a bit. So. I'm a English person !! 8D
So cool. xD Must mean I won't need a dictionary when I go to other countries lolololololol.
Well, enough with laughing. In with the bad news. OKAYYYY. this suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. [that's long]
I'm only allowed today. Dammit dammit dammit dammit. T_______T
No computer TOMORROW and on SUNDAY. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I can't live without computeeeeeeeeeeeeers. xP
Well, it is kinda reasonable. KINDA. Well. I won't go online tomorrow, fine, but I don't want to go to mass. I WANNA SLEEP for PETER'S SAKE !! I miss waking up at 12 am. har de har har. :))

Well, farewell, dude. ^_________________________^

No comments:

Post a Comment