Tuesday, August 4, 2009

AJA 6erS. :))




I'm seriously back this time. lol. I'm not just posting some survey. I'm SERIOUSLY back. :D
Sorry about the short hiatus, I'm really busy, and my life is just too boring to state in this blog. Right? I know my life is boring. So boring. And so annoying. You wouldn't want to be me. I promise you. Oh yeah, about the image, my classmate, Abby, took the stolen shot. She has A LOT of stolen shots of us. haha. I'm the one in brown there. lol. The one sitting in the left-ish side. lol. The standing one in glasses [in pink. XD] is Sheena, who celebrated her birthday with us last Friday, too. Her birthday was actually August 2. haha. Actually, a lot has happened to me. I have A LOT of problems lately. Which is the cause of my short hiatus. I'm planning to make another layout. My current layout seems plain. lol. WELL. Anyhoo, I know you're wondering WHY I'm online right now, well, Former President Cory Aquino died last Saturday of Colon Cancer and tomorrow, August 5, is, as announced by PGMA, a non-working holiday. I was jumping when I read that announcement in facebook last Sunday. lol.

YOU KNOW WHAT I MISS? I miss digicams. All I have here is a professional camera [Canon EOS 600 .. or something. :D] AND I MISS TAKING ALMOST A HUNDRED PICTURES WITH A SUPER LITE CAM !! Well, I'll have to wait for either MY BIRTHDAY or CHRISTMAS or maybe even GRADUATION !! OH NO !! I wanna take pictures with my classmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaateeeess. I don't think I'm ready to transfer schools. Well, actually, I'm the only person in our group [Hannah, Amber, Me, Danhelle, Sheena, Abby] that's going to transfer the school. Amber wont go with me because she wants the freaking loyalty award. lol. PEACE, AMBER. har har. We hate each other but we always talk with each other. WE'RE SO WEIRD. :)) There's not one day we don't say "I hate you, SO MUCH." to each other. Or, if not those 5 words, we say "Damn you. I HATE YOU SO MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH!!"
LOL. But we're still best friends. xD God I'm going crazy so I better end this post. :D



B
Y
E

B
Y
E

B
Y
E

L
O
L

O
K

I
M

S
T
O
P
P
I
N
G
.

I

H
A
V
E

T
O

M
A
K
E

A

L
A
Y
O
U
T

P
A
.

B
Y
E
.

:
)
)

No comments:

Post a Comment